Zeenat Raja From Islamabad


Zeenat Raja lives in outskirts of Pakistani capital Islamabad. A tall, intelligent and sweet girl. Zeenat’s hobby and passion is gardening. She studied gardening in her graduate level from Allama Iqbal Open University.Zeenat is growing ornamental and several useful plants at her home garden. Zeenat’s gardening ranges in scale from fruit orchards, to long boulevard plantings with one or more different types of shrubs, trees and herbaceous plants.
Garden design is considered to be an art in most cultures, distinguished from gardening, which generally means garden maintenance. In Japan, Samurai and Zen monks were often required to build decorative gardens or practice related skills like flower arrangement known as ikebana. In 18th century Europe, country estates were refashioned by landscape gardeners into formal gardens or landscaped park lands, such as at Versailles, France or Stowe, England. Today, landscape architects and garden designers continue to produce artistically creative designs for private garden spaces.
Zeenat says my lawn philosophy is “If it’s green, it can grow there.” I don’t profess to being particularly knowledgeable about turf grass, but my little bit of lawn looks pretty decent. (No, that’s not my lawn in the picture.) I use a mulching mower and I haven’t fertilized in years. I overseeded with clover a few years back, to distract the rabbits from my flowers. The clover provides nitrogen and it stays green during short periods of drought. One thing I am interested in trying one day is striping the lawn. (That’s stripe, not strip.) You know, those checkerboard markings that professional mowers leave on lawns.

3 comments:

rak said...

hey innocent face..kiss you

raj said...

kissss

Anonymous said...

yuu know its hott


My-Megavideo :Watch Movies

 

Desi Homely Girls Everyday Life Photos © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner